Causes of Card Payment Failure
For security reasons, we are unable to verify card information.
Therefore, it is not possible to determine the exact cause, but the main causes are assumed to be as follows.
- Insufficient balance
- Card expiration date
- The maximum available amount has been reached
- Payments are restricted due to card security because multiple payments were made with the same card in a short period of time.
If the above items do not apply, your payment may have been rejected by your credit card company.
In that case, please see below.
What to do if Payment Fails
①: Security confirmation
Please contact your credit card company's support to check if they are secure.
(It seems that there are many cases where cards that were previously able to make payments suddenly require security on the card side.)
If security is on, please remove it and make the payment on the member's My Page.
②: Payment with another card
If there is no problem with your card information or security and you are unable to make the payment, please try paying with another card you have.
③: Payment by other methods
If you are unable to pay by card, it will also be possible to pay by bank transfer or convenience store payment slip.
* "Convenience store payment slip", "bank transfer", and "bank transfer" will be implemented at any time (as of July 28th)
- Please register the card in the name of the contract holder.
Registration under a card name different from that of the contract holder is a violation of the terms and conditions.
- When registering a debit card, it is often not possible to register due to the specifications of the card.
In that case, please refer to the article below.
About Credit Settlement